Posted by : caritips Kamis, 22 September 2016



Assalammualaikum wr. wb. Hello my name is Dandi Mulyana, I am student Tanjungpura University Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences Computer Systems study program.
Now I will tell about selfie photo. First I will explain what it selfie photo. Selfie is a kind of self-portrait photos taken yourself using a digital camera or camera phone. Pose is taken usually casual, and taken with a camera that is directed to yourself, or it could be through a mirror. The object is usually only a photo of the photographer or people who could be reached by the camera's focus. And now I will show my selfie photo.

 The reason I chose this selfie photo is because in this picture there is the most memorable moments. This photo was taken when the school final exam, can be said of this photo is the last moment of high school along with my friends. Although it was my last moments with my friends from high school, I do not feel sad at all. I enjoy the last moments together with my high school friends with joking, laughing and also selfies as much as possible let no memory. Of the many photos selfie in the capture, I love this photo. This photo was taken using the smartphone's camera. Although the picture is not so good, but I liked the moment in this photo.

And that's the story of my selfie photos, I hope you enjoy it. Thank you for reading my blog.
Wassalammualaikum wr.wb.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © CariTahu - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -