Posted by : caritips Sabtu, 26 November 2016

Assalammualaikum wr. wb. Hello guys comeback again with me Dandi Mulyana and this time I will come back to post weekly assignments English with the theme "A letter to your younger self and your 10-years-later self". Okay I just tell.
I hope for 10 years in the future I will be successful. Success in work, success in career, successfully reaching goals, success in marriage, successfully achieve what is desired, success happy parents and others. I also look forward to 10 years in the future will be a better person. Of course, with effort and prayer that what is expected to become a reality in 10 years to come.
And my message to my past, what has passed for evaluation can be used as material for the better because the past is not only to remember but also the past is a lesson for us to be better in the future. Errors that have occurred should not to be sad, but also a lesson that can make us become better in the future.
Maybe that's my message to myself in the past and 10 years to come. Sorry if this post a lot of mistakes because I am just an ordinary man who make mistakes and that perfection belongs only to Allah SWT.
So much from me, I hope you enjoyed my story and have a nice day ^ ^.

Wassalammualaikum wr. wb.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © CariTahu - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -