Posted by : caritips Rabu, 12 Oktober 2016



Assalammualaikum wr. wb. Hello guys comeback again with me Dandi Mulyana this time I will talk about my favorite applications. Want to know the story? Check This Out.
This time I will talk about the Android app I like. There are many applications available on Android smartphones as a chat application, editing images, dictionaries and others. But of the many applications that, I liked the one chat application that LINE. LINE What's that?
LINE is a free instant messaging application creation LINE corp. which can be used on a variety of OS platforms like iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Firefox OS, Nokia Asha Series, Windows 7 & 8, and Mac OS X in smartphones, tablets and computers. LINE enabled by using the Internet network so that users can perform activities such LINE send text messages, send pictures, video, voicemail and others. LINE dikllaim as instant messaging applications-selling in 42 countries. LINE can be used only to fellow users LINE. LINE using a telephone number as an ID and can create a user ID.
The excess LINE namely:
1. LINE provide Blocked List so users can block a user ID or phone number to not come in contact LINE users.
2. Is a cross-platform applications.
3. Many-sticker cute sticker which can represent the feelings of the user to be used in chat

And that he's a bit of information about applications that I love on my Android smartphone. So much from me hopefully this article can be useful for those who read. That is all and thank you.

Wassalammualaikum wr. wb.

{ 1 komentar... read them below or add one }

- Copyright © CariTahu - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -