Posted by : caritips Jumat, 30 September 2016

Everywhere I go, I always bring. . .
 
Assalammualaikum wr. wb. Hello guys this time I will tell two important 
things that I always bring that wallet and a smartphone. Want to know why?
 The reason I always bring two objects are because two objects are objects that 
are very important to me, because without these two objects feels like something is
 missing. I always carried a smartphone because it is useful for searching for 
information, communicating with friends, and socialize with the outside world.
 I always carried a wallet due to stray money so as not to fall apart. Without the
  wallet, saving money will be difficult. If both these things then I would miss going
 take back. Actually, besides the two objects were still there are many other things
 that I always carried, but the two objects is what I shall bring into my traveling. In
 my wallet to save money, ID card, driving license and ATM. If the object of this 
one is missing I would feel shock. While in smartphones, I save the contact
 numbers of my parents and my friends and then there are also a variety of
 important applications such as BBM, Line, Whatsapp, Instagram etc. that I use to
 help all my activities. So, I always bring both these objects because it is important
 for me. And that's my story about the two things that I usually take it thank you
 for reading my blog. See you later.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © CariTahu - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -