Posted by : caritips Kamis, 01 Desember 2016



Assalammualaikum wr. wb. Hello guys come back with me Dandi Mulyana. This time we will discuss the topic of "It's your last meal on earth, what do you choose?". Want to know more details, read this post until the end. Check it out.
"It's your last meal on earth, what do you choose?"
Before I answer that question, I really wonder how I should perceive that question. I will die tomorrow? Or should the distribution of the meal that I eat be stopped? I prefer the second.
Why I prefer the second? The reason is quite simple, because I do not want to die first. However, if in order to choose the food is what I would choose, I would choose the sate. Why should sate? Because the sate is my favorite food.
Her reasoning was because of having any satay aroma that really tempting. Originally scent mentioned not only from the results of beef or chicken, but also of a very distinctive aroma marinade.
Sate also has a special flavor that is rarely known to the public. sate taste delicious when accompanied with rice cake rhombus are cut into square pieces. Usually satay seller providing chips for those who want to eat together satay, rice cakes and peanut flavor.
A few of my story, I hope you do not get bored visiting my blog. See you at another time.
Wassalammualaikum wr.wb.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © CariTahu - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -