Posted by : caritips Rabu, 07 September 2016



      Hello ladies and gentlemen my name is Dandi Mulyana, I am from Kapuas Hulu. My village is Nanga Suruk. I will tell you about the reason why I choose computer system study major faculty mathematics and the science of nature Tanjungpura University.
      At first, actually I will tell you about history of my life and another. I was born in Nanga Suruk on 11 July 1998. My address in street trans suruk. My elementary school was SDN 02 Bunut Hulu. I continued my junior high school at SMPN 1 Bunut Hulu. My senior high school is SMAN 2 Bunut Hulu. At that time, I come activities extracurricular, that is Paskibra. I followed activities paskibra as much as three times. In Paskibra I learn discipline, togetherness and respect to the state. My hobby is futsal, listen music, read book and playing game. I really like playing game, one of them is super Mario bros, this game is very simple, but it’s hard to play it. From this game, I began to like with things that smelled the computer.
     I choose computer system study major because I want to be a programmer. I hope one day, my dream will come true. Thank you for your attention. See you again on other occasion! (210 words).

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © CariTahu - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -